1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Can't Wait Card - Important News

Discussion in 'IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ' started by administrator, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Alison McIlveen

Alison McIlveen New Member

Me too

2. Alison McIlveen

Alison McIlveen New Member

I applied a while ago for a card and unfortunately I haven't received mine yet x

3. Roisin sadler

Roisin sadler New Member

Hiya still havnt recieves my card n a appliedforit at the beginning of december

Paul Greenaway likes this.
  4. Jeannie L

Jeannie L New Member

I am so sorry for your experience. This is exactly what I'm dreading. Every good wish to you

5. administrator

administrator Community Admin
    Staff Member

Dear all,

We're really sorry for the delay. As you will see, we have unfortunately been forced to start charging for the cards again due to lack of sponsor support. It was a little surprising to us. However, the small charge will cover the production of a quality, plastic credit card style that will last. It will also cover postage and the manpower required to send to you.

Due to the Charity no longer existing, and since we took it over (changing to the Bladder and Bowel Community), Blake and the team have been working very hard behind the scene, supporting the site and community at our own expense. The really positive thing is that we have been able to send out over 3,000 cards already, and are working through the backlog of free cards.

The charged cards are getting delivered quicker as this is being handled by a team that is supported by the cost. The back-log of free cards is taking a little longer as we needed to find the financial support for this and now we are sitting round a table, printing letters off by hand and popping them in envelopes - along with the cost of the stamp.

All we can do is apologise and get all cards to you ASAP. We do thank you for your patience and we know that the community value your support and input.

Blake and the B&BC Team.

6. Paul Greenaway

Paul Greenaway New Member

Dear administrator
    I have just received my " just can't wait" card and I am so very grateful and really happy with the card and its presentation , so all those waiting bear with it as it well worth the wait
    Thanks so much
    Kind regards
    Paul Greenaway

administrator likes this.
  7. Paul Greenaway

Paul Greenaway New Member

Alison
    I applied around same time as you and have just received my card today 30th Jan and it's a fantastic card so please be patience as it well worth it and hope you get your own card soon
    Best wishes
    Paul G

administrator likes this.
  8. MyLife4Me79

MyLife4Me79 New Member

How can apply to receive one of these cards?

9. simon briggs

simon briggs New Member

10. simon briggs

simon briggs New Member

Hi will I get one in the post for free?

11. administrator

administrator Community Admin
    Staff Member

Hi Simon,
    Unfortunately, we have had to change back to charging for the JCW card due to lack of financial support. If you would like a card, then we can ensure they will now get delivered quickly and at a minimal cost of £5 which covers printing and posting, paper and envelopes etc. You can order a new JCW card by clicking here.