1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Can't Wait Card - Important Update

Discussion in 'IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ' started by administrator, Jan 19, 2017.

1. administrator

administrator Community Admin
    Staff Member

In the past, the Bladder and Bowel Community has been able to offer the Just Can’t Wait card for free to a number of our users. The reason we could do this was because of corporate sponsorship. However, finding a sponsor to continuously cover the cost of the Just Can’t Wait cards has proven difficult given the huge popularity of the cards, and the related cost of manufacturing and producing them.

We are therefore announcing that the Just Can’t Wait cards are returning to their original cost of £5 so that the Bladder and Bowel Community can consistently produce and post these vital cards for our community.

Your £5 will guarantee that we no longer experience a backlog of orders. The new card will be made of a durable plastic, rather than cardboard, so as to minimise wear and tear, and add some permanence to your Just Can’t Wait card. There’s no extra shipping charge - that’s included in the price - you only have to pay £5.

Whilst you wait for your card to arrive, perhaps you’d like to take a look at our Community Benefits. Check back regularly to discover new partnerships and discounts we have negotiated to help you live a happy, healthy life.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

2. Carolanne

Carolanne New Member

Thank you. I am new to the community. How can I apply for a card?

3. administrator

administrator Community Admin
    Staff Member

4. Jeannie L

Jeannie L New Member

Hi there. I'm new too (newly diagnosed today). I'm thinking of buying a card for urgency, but have read a couple of posts on here where people were denied toilet use while out. What publicity is planned to ensure the brilliant idea that is 'Just can't wait' cards are internationally recognised? Is there a campaign planned? I'm only just getting my head around my condition and would like to buy a card but know I just simply couldn't cope with the fear, embarrassment and humiliation of being turned away. Thanks