1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Can't Wait Card

Discussion in 'IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ' started by Simon Jones, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Simon Jones

Simon Jones Administrator

Jennifer Bartlett and forestgirl like this.
  2. gerry mcgregor

gerry mcgregor New Member

Hi, do you have plans for a Android version of this card?

3. Simon Jones

Simon Jones Administrator

Hi Gerry,

It is something very much on our radar and is in the pipeline in the future, but at the moment there isn't a date I can give you for a release. We know it is something that the community wants - we've had a lot of feedback saying an Android version is needed, we're just trying to find someone who can help support us develop it.

4. Michael Trent

Michael Trent New Member

Hello, I'm new here and have just ordered a Just Can't Wait card.

Is there some sort of map or guide to places where you can use the card?

Jennifer Bartlett likes this.
  5. Gem Savory

Gem Savory Moderator
    Staff Member

HI Michael,

The card is just for you to discreetly show wherever you are that you urgently need to use the facilities due to a medical condition. They're not linked to any particular business. Hopefully you will find it useful.

Gemma

6. Michael Trent

Michael Trent New Member

Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your reply. I was wondering whether anyone has been refused access to facilities after showing their card. Does anyone know?

Michael

7. Gem Savory

Gem Savory Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, very occasionally some people have still been refused with the card. It is down to the individual businesses discretion as to whether they accept them but we find that 95% of the time if people show their card they are treated with respect and kindness and shown the nearest facilities.

8. Jennifer Bartlett

Jennifer Bartlett New Member

I've been refused at BP garage in East Dereham. Their customer toilets were out of order, so I showed the card & was refused.
    Unfortunately I wet myself on the forecourt going back to my friends car. So embarrassing.